RE: values.h / 2

> mainly, i'm missing these two identifiers:
>
> MINDOUBLE
> MAXDOUBLE
>
> i found a 'values.h' in mingw, but it contains nothing...
> also the other headers which ar ementioned there didn't contain
> these identifiers.
>
> Is it possible, to include a regular values.h in cygwin?
 I suggest you use DBL_MIN and DBL_MAX from float.h

 I'm not familiar with the various standards
 controlling this sort of thing, but I'm guessing
 that values.h can be considered obsolete

 for cygwin  float.h  defines DBL_MIN and DBL_MAX

 My Irix has both float.h and values.h and
 DBL_MIN = MINDOUBLE

 but my SunOS 5.6 has (I find this strange)
 DBL_MIN = 2/225073858072014E-308 and
 MINDOUBLE = 4.94065645841246544e-324