OpenSSH-20001221 & Cygwin DLL >= 1.1.6

I've taken some more time to work on the SSHD & Cygwin DDL >= 1.1.6 problems
(resulting in a Dr. Watson on the server with commands run in the SSH
session like ID.EXE).

I set up SSHD to run as a service using SRVANY.EXE from the NT Resource Kit.
I set up the service to log on as myself (erdelym: has been granted
appropriate rights documented in the readme).  /etc/sshd_host*_key is owned
by erdelym.  SSHD was set to use Password Authentication.  I then use
"ssh -v -v -v localhost" to connect.  In this scenario, no problems occur
and the connection is successful.
Here is the output of SSHD and SSH:
http://mike.erdelynet.com/good_ssh_debug.txt
http://mike.erdelynet.com/good_sshd_debug.txt

Next, I set up SSHD (again) to run as a service using SRVANY.EXE from the NT
Resource Kit.  I set up the service to log on as SYSTEM.
/etc/sshd_host*_key is owned by SYSTEM.  SSHD was set to use Password
Authentication.  I then use "ssh -v -v -v localhost" to connect.  In this
scenario, the Dr. Watson problems occur.
Here is the output of SSHD and SSH:
http://mike.erdelynet.com/bad_ssh_debug.txt
http://mike.erdelynet.com/bad_sshd_debug.txt

This problem also occurs when SSHD is launched using INETD (which runs as
SYSTEM).

Please let me know if you have any ideas,
Mike Erdely
mailto:mike@erdelynet.com
http://mike.erdelynet.com/
SSH-L: http://mike.erdelynet.com/maillist-ssh-l.asp