Re: Clueless about install

Hi Chris,

>>"The Cygwin tools are ports of the popular GNU development tools and
>>utilities for Windows 95, 98, and NT.  They function by using the Cygwin
>>library which provides a UNIX-like API on top of the Win32 API."

>>Notice that there is no hint of the words "linux" or "cross-compile" in
>>this description.

Thank you very much!

In that case, I think I'll un-install.  I already have Borland 5.0 and Visual
C++ 6.0, and I'm familiar with both, so I don't necessarily need another
one.  Do you know of a way I can cross-compile for linux on a strictly
windows machine?  I'm almost out of HD space and I don't really want to
dual-boot the system.  I used to be able to remotely do it on my college's
linux machine, but I no longer have access...

Thanks a million!

Chris Fogelklou

--
Chris Fogelklou