[Please test] Release of BIND-8.2.2-PatchLevel-7

I have just uploaded (or will be completed very shortly) my port of
BIND 8.2.2 PatchLevel 7 for Cygwin to
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/incoming

When it's available, could people please test it, since I really have
never used BIND and don't know how to go about testing things
besides knowing that nslookup works and other things can link to it
and work like apache (this will be released shortly).

For those three people who I send a previous patch to, you should
upgrade to this and restore your system headers to vanilla... I
figured out how to do things without having to change anything in the
Cygwin header files... always a good thing.