execinfo.h missing

Hello Cygwin Hackers!

I just tried to compile something under cygwin and (after changing some
other things) got the error message that execinfo.h was missing. The .cc
file uses a function called backtrace(..) and backtrace_symbols(..)

Now, I don't really know what to do, since I'm new to developing under linux
or even cygwin. I tried to get that file, but can't figure out where to get
it. In what package or library is it? Is that something special that's
probably hard (i.e. needs much time) to port to cygwin?

Thanks

Kusli