Re: New on sources.redhat.com: cpio-2.4.2

On Monday 18 December 2000 21:22, joyc wrote:
> I am a beginner as far as LINUX is concerened but I have used SCO
> UNIX. i would like to dual boot with WINDOWS NT & WIN98 &
> LINUX(redhat) . i have a 20 GB hard disk. I have partioned it into 10
> [...]

Sorry, but this is definitely off topic for this mailing list.
Cygwin is a POSIX layer on top of Windows. This is not related
to Linux. Please ask your questions in a Linux related mailing
list.

Corinna

BTW: Your questions are answered in the installation guidelines
of both systems, Red Hat and SuSE Linux. Both take care of a
previous Windows installation on the same system.

Red Hat, Inc.