Re: cygwin binmode problem, dll initialization time

Earnie,

sorry, this is not true.
I have an open CYGWIN window, and CYGWIN is *not* set.
Then I start a little wrapper which sets CYGWIN and
fires up the Cygwin ssh process, on demand of WinCVS.
This *does* work, but only because my wrapper is
not compiled with gcc, but MS C++. The new incarnation
of the cygwin dll is then evaluating the params correctly.

ciao - chris

--
Christian Tismer             :^)   <mailto:tismer@tismer.com>