Re: netdb.h

Hey, Gerrit, lay off the sarcasm.  Larry is a pretty helpful guy, as you
probably know.  He probably didn't KNOW the answer to your question --
and so pointed you in the right direction so that you could find out.
He *probably* did this because:
  a) the tradition on this list is "don't post if you don't know the
answer" BUT
  b) that tradition leaves a lot of people asking:

"Hey, I posted a question 37 minutes ago and nobody answered.  Doesn't
anybody read this list anymore?"

Which is a pretty asinine response, given the volume on the list.

Anyway, it appears to me that Larry pointed you in the appropriate
direction (even though he didn't personally KNOW the answer) so that you
could at least get SOME help from the list instead of NONE.

(My advice would have been to look at the files in /etc/setup/:

cd /etc/setup
for $fn in *.list.gz ; do
echo $fn : `zcat $fn | grep "netdb.h"`
done