Available for testing: gdb-20001125-1

I've been trying to make a new version of gdb available for a couple
of weeks and today after seeing YA query about the /usr/include/X11
directory that gdb erroneously installed, I decided it was time to
finish the job.

So, there is now a gdb-20001125-1 available for testing.  This version
incorporates some additional W2K fixes from me as well as a whole raft
of changes from all sorts of gdb maintainers.

It should be available on mirrors within 24 hours.  Please give it a
try and report here if there are any problems.

Actually, this is really 'insight', not gdb, since it starts up the
graphical debugger by default.  This has always been the case in the net
releases that I provide.  If I'd been more clever, I would have called
this 'insight' from the start but I thought I should stick with the same
naming that I have always used so that people will not be confused.

cgf