Help in Makefileerror

Multiple posts to the list will not encourage anyone to
provide you with help any faster; it may, in fact, due
just the contrary.

I cannot provide specific help, since I don't know what
the problem(s) may be. However, I would suggest upgrading to the latest, greatest cygwin (click on 'Install Now' at www.cygwin.com). The new cygwin is much improved compared to the older Beta variants (b18-b20) and, more
importantly, it is _supported_

Have you gotten your free email at fishing.com or flyfishing.com?  I got mine, come get yours!  Visit www.fishing.com or www.flyfishing.com to sign up!