Re: setup.exe should remove the tar.gz files of old packages

Leaving the task to the user might be the safest way, though notifying the
user that all of the tar.gz files downloaded by setup.exe still exist in the
download area is at least a user-friendly option.

#I have used cygwin since the release of B20.1 and I think it is a very
useful
#software. I really appreciate the hard work of every developer.
#It is a pity that sometimes some "unwelcomed suggestions" come from
nowhere,
#but isn't it lonely if you got no response after each release of the
software:)