Re: included headers with mno-cygwin

> > >         If you need to build a mingw c++ app then,  for now,
> > >         you would
> > > probably be better off downloading mingw-msvcrt distribution
> > > and then adding the g++ libs (g++-v3, as a general behavioural
> > > rule, works fine for mingw after you build and install the
> > > g++-v3 libs...
>
>         using mingw.)
>
>         Afaik, g++-v3 libs will not work for mingw if they have been
>built using cygwin1.dll (Cygwin).

You may also find the instructions under
<http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/mno-cygwin-howto.txt>
useful.  I set this up and it worked for me, although I haven't played with
it since I downloaded and installed the new mingw packages via setup.exe,
so I don't know if they corrected things or not.

Best bet would be to follow the exercises in the instructions above, and
when you get to the C++ version of hello.cc if it fails to link then
install the extra bits it suggests.  (After using setup.exe to make sure
your cygwin installation is up to date of course.)

E.

--
Evan McLean           Did you know that beating your head against
ev@deathsdoor.com     a brick wall burns 150 calories an hour?