help for cygwin gnu api

I try to make a multithread program which requires pthread and semaphore
support.  However I check all info resources, cannot find where is the
header file for semaphore, and how to use them in cygwin. could anybody
help?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for the help from Earnie Boyd

yww34

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633