RE: Possible bug with select and master side of pty

> It may be a real problem and I appreciate your attempts to track it
> down but since this seems to be working fine for the vast majority of
> things which use the pty, I don't think I'll be fixing it any time soon.
>
> If someone else would like to take a stab at this (hah?) that would be
> swell.

I'm doing it just now. After spending an hour compiling distro I've found that
I have to modify one header file that implies make clean because dependencies
are not )re-)generated (I know they are supposed to).

If you could do a favour to community and fix this tiny build problem ... :-)

-andrej