Re: Telnet Server

I'm having trouble getting inetd to work.  Quoting from
/usr/doc/Cygwin/inetutils-1.3.2.README:

  - The environment variable CYGWIN must be either set in the system
    environment to be active from start on or you can set CYGWIN thru
    the registry:
    Under the key HKLM\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options
    create a key of type REG_SZ (String) named like the full DOS path
    to the application, eg. "C:\usr\bin\inetd.exe" and with the value
    equal to the preferred CYGWIN settings, eg "binmode tty ntsec".

Regedit on NT 4.0 will not allow me to name a registry key using
backslashes.  Is this a typo?

Mike Bresnahan
----