Re: [CGuerra@brocker.co.nz: make]

Thanks Christopher!!

That worked!! Do you have an example for traversing subdirectories and do a
make in each of them???

Thanks again,

Carlos.
cguerra@brocker.co.nz

                    Christopher
                    Faylor               To:     CGuerra@brocker.co.nz
                    <cgf@redhat.c        cc:
                    om>                  Subject:     [CGuerra@brocker.co.nz: make]

                    11/02/00
                    10:35 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    cygwin

----- Forwarded message from CGuerra@brocker.co.nz -----

From: CGuerra@brocker.co.nz
To: cygwin@sources.redhat.com
Subject: make
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:36:52 +1300

Hi all,

I'm trying to include a file from a makefile, but it says that the file is
not there. I'm using the UNIX_MODE and sh.   In the current directory I
have a makefile with the following line. The global file is in the same
directory.  What's wrong??

include "global"

I also would like to get an example of how to traverse subdirectories and
do a make in each of them.

Thanks in advance!!

Carlos.
cguerra@brocker.co.nz

PS:  please cc me to my email account as well.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/