Re: [Beginner] Parsing errors compiling headers

If I knew which list to send email to I would try to prevail on the gcc/cpp
owner
to fix the problem. Apparently, it sees
     LF
     CRLF
ok, and
     \LF
ok, but
     \CRLF
gets broken.  It seems like an easy fix. That way people wouldn't have to
worry about
the exact format of header files in /usr/include.

Ed

Your Windows 2000 Arborist
T/L 589-4410; Outside: 1-919-993-4410
egb@us.ibm.com