Re: setup choices screen questions

> So what is special about these three that they each have different
> representations?

Those have more than one version available; you must choose which you
want to be installed.  The default is the recommended choice, based on
whether you select prev (for previously known stable), curr (for
current stable), or exp (for experimental).  Those buttons change the
default recommendations.

> Why do some have a Current version listed and others don't?

Depends on what you have installed, I think.  The disk-based
operations aren't debugged as much as the "install from internet"
option.

> Why does one have an arrow?

Arrows appear when you have something in both the first and second
columns.

> why do some have keep, and others have uninstall, and some don't?

If a version is already installed, you can keep that version installed
or uninstall it, in addition to installing a different version.  Yes,
it makes little sense when you're just downloading, but the same
dialog is used for all three cases.

If that package isn't installed at all, your options are limited to
"skip" or install a version.