Re: cygwin on a 386?

At 22:45 10/18/00 -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>So, somebody would have to install Windows 95 onto the emulator, then.
>Wow.

yup, all I remember is what he told me, that it presented an 80386 chip
and all the accompanying controllers, and a bios. I know he had MS DOS
working on it, because we exchanged word perfect files all the time. Beyond
that I've no idea about the rest of his setup.

Now that I've had a minute to think about this though, let me ask you
a better question.... WHY? What could you possibly want to put into
cygwin that you feel it HAS to be done in asm? And that you can write
better asm for this than gcc?