Re: A standard bug-reporting program for cygwin

I already answered this question with regard to bugzilla.

I anticipate that 99% of the "bugs" reported will be cockpit errors
and I don't want to set up a database to handle user errors.

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/