RE: CPU hoggage gone!

> It appears that a new Bash and Ash have just been released, which in
> combination with the 10/10 snapshot appear to eliminate the CPU-hoggage
> problem (but not the exiting problem unfortunately).
>
> So if you're suffering from this particular ailment, do this:
>
> - Install the 10/10 snapshot.  NOT the 10/12 one, make crashes on that one.
> - Get the latest Setup.exe, version 2.22, which I believe is new as of
> today.
> - Run it to update your bash and ash to the latest versions.

The new bash + ash and 20001014 snapshot really behave much much better. I
still have to give it a more thorough try, but I do not see 99% CPU processes
any more.

What is this make problem you are referring to? I successfully recompiled zsh
using 20001014 snapshot. Let's hope, whatever it was, it is fixed.

Bash exiting is not fixed, sigh. But it takes somewhat longer to make bash
exit. May be, it is a good sign :-)

-andrej