Re: dllwrap and excluded symbols

The problem I'm having is coming up in Windows 2000. I'm writing a dll
in C with the Cygwin tools. This dll is loaded by another dll compiled
with Visual Basic. My cygwin compiled dll needs to load things like crtdll
and the like. It does not use cygwin1.dll. It works fine in Win98 but
fails in Windows 2000.

Using Taskinfo2000 and a debugger I've noticed that the dll just doesn't
load in the C runtime dlls in Win2k. Consequently, when that dll makes a
call to malloc I get a Memory Access Violation since the symbol wasn't
resolved to a valid address.

Would you recommend that I write an entry point that just calls
LoadLibrary on the needed dlls?

I realize you might not know the inner workings of mingw, but do you know
where I get this kind of info?

Thanks for you help.