RE: A dumb CR/LF question

Yikes - I didn't expect it to be a bug! :-\ I was standing by waiting for
837 people to respond saying "IF ANYONE BRINGS UP THIS SAME CRLF ISSUE AGAIN
THERE WILL BE BLOODSHED!" ;-) :-)

I'll grab the next snapshot and give it a try. Thanks!

If anyone else is having problems with this and needs a quick fix, tossing a
"tr -s '\r'" at the end of the pipeline fixes it up just fine.

Thanks again,

  Dan