Two snapshot bugs

Just a heads-up on some bugs I've been seeing in the snapshots for a few
weeks now:

1.  rxvt 2.7.2 from http://www.io.com/~bub/rxvt.html no longer appears to
work at all with bash and/or cygwin.  It appears that rxvt is launching bash
and hanging immediately thereafter.
2.  Bash will sporadically and with no apparent pattern exit after having
completed a command, as if I had typed "<command>; logout" instead of just
"<command>".

These happen on both Why2K and 'Me'.  Otherwise, Cygwin continues to be the
best thing ever in the history of the world.

Gary R. Van Sickle (tiberius@braemarinc.com)
Braemar Inc.
11481 Rupp Dr.
Burnsville, MN 55337