From: "Yusuf Womiloju" <yusuf21@chalktv.com>
To: <cygwin@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 10:17 PM
Subject: running c code

Hi.

I just installed cygwin.  I can compile code in the bash shell in c:\cygnus
but when i run the code:

$ hello.exe
BASH.EXE: hello.exe: command not found

I have to move the file into the /bin directory then it works:

administrator@30254440029 /bin
$ hello.exe
Hello world

Why can I not run the code in the same directory that it was compiled in?
What did i do wrong?
-------
After clicking the setup.exe to install cywin. I am suppose to do something
else (i.e. setup environment variables, use mount, set up something)

Thanks in advance,
Yusuf Womiloju

Thanks in advance