Re: OpenGL: did you decide about distribution with cygwin ?

On Thu, Sep 28, 2000 at 10:16:51AM -0400, Andre Bleau wrote:
>There has been some concern lately about the availability of OpenGL under
>the cygwin distribution. I think I explained about the version confusion.
>Did you (Chris, DJ, Corinna) decide if OpenGL will continue to be included
>in cygwin's  distribution ? I really think that would be more convenient
>for programmers who want to build OpenGL apps in the cygwin environment.

My basic concern was that there was a flurry of people reporting problems
and you were not responding to them.  I already have a few crucial packages
where the maintainer is MIA (bash, gcc, binutils) and I don't want to add
to the list.

If you can guarantee that you'll be around for a while and are willing to
answer questions, I'll put the package back.  Otherwise, I'd prefer to leave
this out of the cygwin release.

cgf