This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New on sources.redhat.com: OpenSSH-2.2.0p1 and OpenSSL-0.9.5a
- To: cygwin <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: New on sources.redhat.com: OpenSSH-2.2.0p1 and OpenSSL-0.9.5a
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 19:47:16 +0200
- References: <39D1F276.29CBDB5F@cygnus.com> <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
Ralf Fassel wrote:
> Hello all,
> question on ssh/sshd and RSA authentication on NT. From the docs I
> gather that in order to use RSA I have to run the server as a user
> account, not as system account. Now I'd like to login as different
> users (say 5) to that box, using RSA.
> Would it work to start sshd in 5 instances, each listening on a
> different port (>1024?)? I.e. each user gets his own fixed ssh port,
> and starts the client accordingly (-p myport)? Everything is strictly
> intra-net, so port numbers should not be an issue.
Try it. It should work. AFAIK, other persons tried that already.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com