libtooldl

If I understand the dlopen issue correctly, no software that uses
LoadLibrary() directly will work properly under cygwin due to MS wierdness?

so libtooldl (or whatever the libtool dl functions are prefixed with) won't
work properly as they use LoadLibrary().

I think that either LoadLibrary() should not be accessible from cygwin, or a
wrapper should be written. (Sorry Chris, I'll just speak up and suggest
_more_ work for you shall I?)

Rob