[ANN] cygipc-1.07 at CygUtils

CygIPC provides shared memory, semaphores, and message support
for cygwin.  It provides the following functions:
   msgget      semget      shmget
   msgrcv      semop       shmat
   msgsnd      semctl      shmdt
   msgctl                  shmctl

Thanks to Andrea Malagoli and Pete Forman for various fixes, cygipc now
builds on W2K, and with cygwin-1.1.4.  I have not done extensive
testing, but ipctest.exe seems to work well.  Since this is not an
'official' cygwin package, it installs into /usr/local/* instead of
/usr/*.  To install the precompiled package, just unpack from /:
  cd / && tar xvzf <path>/cygipc-1.07-1.tar.gz

Also, after installing this version you may need to remove certain files
from /tmp by hand:  /tmp/MultiFile*, /tmp/0, /tmp/1, etc.  See the
README file.

You can download source or precompiled packages from:
   http://cygutils.netpedia.net/V1.1/

Contrary to my recent habit, this library is static only -- no dll.  As
always, bug reports and patches welcome.

--Chuck