Re: another new setup

> If you look closely I think you'll find that the version number show
> as your current is the same as the most recent release. I think the
> new setup shows packages with multiple versions available so you can
> downgrade if you want.

It's a minor bug (well, misfeature) in setup.  If there are multiple
options on the ftp site, it shows you those packages in the partial
listing (that's the full/part button).  However, I need to teach it
that if all the other options are "lesser" (i.e. a [prev]) than the
current install, then they don't cause it to show up on the short
list.