Re: New setup.exe 2.3 - how to select what to install?

> Hmmm, I feel like a complete dope for asking, but *how* do I select
> these items.

None of the packages have more than one version available at the moment,
so you just won't get any fun options.

If you click on the second column (the one with the spinning-arrows
icon) it will cycle between "Keep" or "Skip", and whatever versions
are available.  If there's no spinning arrow icon, then there just
isn't anything to select.  When we get around to adding an "uninstall"
icon, you'll at least be able to select beween "keep" and "uninstall" ;-)

The prev/next/exp buttons only work when there's more than one version
of a package available.