help with exporting variables

Hi,
I'm Malcolm.  I've created a series of bourne shell scripts which set a series of environment variables.  Using bash, we are attempting to export/use these scripts on NT.  When we run a single line: "bash 'script-name', the variables are set locally, but the NT "global" environment variables are not modified.  When execute the exact scripts, AFTER entering the bash environment (i.e., level with the bash prompt versus the DOS prompt) the environment variables are set globally.  How can we alter the NT global environment variables using a single line command directive such as,
$ bash "script-name" Options?