Re: Cywing Instalation

Yes, your installation although its unclear as to why.  See if you can find
cygwin1.dll on your system.  If you do, then you know it was installed and
where.  You want to make sure your path reflects that.  If its not, install
again.  If nothing happens, it must be because the installation thinks you
already installed it.  I believe there is a way to override this or to
otherwise convince setup that things aren't installed but I don't have the
details of this.  Check the mail archives, since I know *something* about
how to do this was mentioned.