Re: gdbm & cvs packages ready for official inclusion?

Chris Faylor wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 10, 2000 at 11:59:01PM +0400, Egor Duda wrote:
> >CF> I looked at the sources and it looks like whomever wrote readdir made
> >CF> some false assumptions about the values of errno.  It looks like it will
> >CF> always set errno when there are no more files.  I'm testing a fix for
> >CF> this now.
> >
> >this  bug  had been fixed in development version of cvs some time ago.
> >instructions foe getting current sources of cvs can be found on
> >http://www.cvshome.org/dev/index.html#current
> >
> >i'm intensively using it for almost half a year without any problems.
>
> It's not a cvs bug, though.  It's a cygwin bug.
>
> I've checked in a fix for it.

Since the snapshots seem to be on the blink again, I built a cygwin1.dll
from CVS which includes this fix. Jason, can you try this one and see if
it fixes your problem?

http://cygutils.netpedia.net/cygwin1.dll-20000811-clipbrd.gz

--Chuck

P.S. This cygwin1.dll also has my experimental (and working!!) patches
for a read-only /dev/clipboard. However, those changes shouldn't affect
your test, Jason. I'll post the /dev/clipboard patches in another
message.