Re: _ctype_ not found in cygwin1.dll

Hi,

this sounds reasonable and was mentioned in the archives a while
ago. I was just confused by the fact that I can run the standalone app
without problems. It just bites me if I run it as a service. I rather
thought that I'd have to do some special tricks to run CygWin apps as a
service.

So for the next weeks (months?) I'll be mulling over libmysqlclient.a ...

Thanks
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka, PhD