Re: Some comment about Cygwin1.1.4

>DJ Delorie wrote :
>
>Does your xterm, perchance, run /bin/sh instead of /bin/bash?

Wow! Supersonic answer! Thanks!

I first launch my X server without default application from the Win98
start menu, then I just type "xterm" from the bash window. I have the
last Xfree binaries from July 18 and I don't know which is the default
shell used by xterm. But this is not really a problem. This was just an
info. I will check sh and bash.Thanks again for your quick reply.

Regards,

--
 Richard GRENON
 ONERA