how to disable the netsec package

I have a slowness problem with Cigwin, on Windows NT4.0

As far as I understand, each time I do a single : ls, the computer tries
to find my "sig", and for that it has to do a request to the domain
controler.
In my case, I am in France, and my domain controler is in the US. So the
request is very slow.
And my simple ls is processed after a few seconds.

This would come from the netsec package (network security). So would it be
possible to disable this package in my case ?

Laurent Mirguet
GSM : 06 09 13 24 04
ICQ : 37934822