Rebuilding dllwrap.exe - dyn_string_* functions missing

A couple of weeks ago, Eric Fifer <EFifer at sanwaint dot com> posted to
this list that dllwrap in the current cygwin release was broken on dealing
with temp files. I have patched dllwrap.c with the patch he kindly
provided (it replaces all dyn_string_append() calls with
dyn_string_append_cstr()), and now I am trying to make dllwrap.exe

ld complains that all dyn_string_* functions are missing - which library
do I need to include to provide these?

Thanks,

Alex Safonov                 safonov [at] cs umn edu
5-244 EECS Building	     http://www.cs.umn.edu/~safonov/
University of Minnesota	     Office: 1-612-626-8396
SpamBait: postmaster@localhost postmaster@[127.0.0.1]