New name for Cygwin.dll

Look, I know everybody hates my guts, but I have a
little suggestion.
why not go ahead and rename the Cygwin.dll to somelike

Redhatwin.dll

You renamed the company from Cygnus to Redhat and
renamed the website from sourceware.cygnus.com to
sources.redhat.com.

Also, will Windows still be supported under the new
company?
I still like Windows 98. I am downloading the
Redhat/Cygwin compiler now.

Doing this for several reasons.
1) The Visual C++ 6.00 I have is an introductory
edition. Redhat/Cygnus makes a better C++ compiler,
plus, true of today, easily upgradeable. Only a matter
of using setup -u at the command prompt.

2) I can make my own compiler with what I can Cygwin.
I know Cygwin is a Windows DLL that is used as an
environment on Windows NT/95/98/2000/soon ME.
Gotta run.
You can send hate mail to my mailbox at
bmcnultyjunior@yahoo.com

Bobby Mcnulty Junior.
Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer
McCoy to Kirk Kirk in an old Star Episode

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
A Tale Of Two Cities, Charles Dickinson 1800's