The console window.

 Hello,

 Haven't anyboy thought about making a console window for cygwin/bash.
To be used instead of the cmd.exe in WinNT. The WinNT console is not
very good since it's not very easy to copy text and other things. I
don't know how the console works in Win2000. Maybe that is better.

 Just a thought. I hope nobody kills me if this have been discussed
before. I did not search the archive. But I guess this need to be quite
closely developed with bash.

 It is not that urgent anymore since you can setup so you can telnet
into the system using som telnet program that works alot better then
telnet under WinNT or the WinNT console.

 Just some thoughts from me. I don't mind helping with the development.

 Jens Yllman