Re: Is cygnus multithreadability usable?

> Multithread-safe support is turned on by default in 1.1.x releases.
> That does not mean that it is bug free.
> cgf
Interesting. I was using just a minimal amound of C runtime stuff (mainly
printf), and noticed thread safety problems so I just assumed it wasn't
safe. For my projects, it didn't matter much, but now that you mention the
above, it might just be a simple bug.

Thread 1:
printf("abc\n");

Thread 2:
printf("xyz\n")

Frequently results in the newlines intermingling:
<abcxyz

On one occasion I believe that the output was more mixed than that, but I
could be making that up... 8-)