RE: Moving to Usenet?

Even if not perfect (some threads get splitted for whetever reason I don't
understand ;-)), outlook is quite good for that.

Using news has some disadvantages, one of these being that we use a proxy
for mail/http/ftp access and don't want to overload it by installing a news
server on it, so normal users can get e-mail but cannot subscribe to
newsgroups :-)

So I would not be happy with moving this list to a newsgroup.

Regards,

	Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingéniérie