POSIX win32

Hi,

I had developed an application for UNIX using fork, kill and a number of
functions defined in pthread.h(including the pthread condition variable
functions). Now, I'm planning to port the application to Win NT. To compile
the application, I downloaded gcc and cygwin packages. However, I found that
a number of functions are missing from cygwin escpecially for pthread
condition variable functions.

Does any body know the location of the source code for those functions which
could be easily incorporated into cygwin ?

Thanks,

Sungjin