Windows and Linux native Sockets (NBY)

A newbie here (please, be kind).

Cygwin doesn't include udp.h and other netinet includes. Is it possible to find those files anywhere on internet? Or, otherwise, it is impossible to use Linux Native sockets when sending UDP datagrams and we have to use WinSockets? Also, where can I download mywinsock.h (lots of people writing about that on the archive) and how can I use it?

Lots of thanks