Re: [Q]STL vector with -mno-cygwin

Thanks Chris. Chris Faylor wrote: > Ah. Sorry. Wrong answer. This is the: > > "You can't use C++ standard libraries with -mno-cygwin since the > libraries were compiled as cygwin libraries. If you want mingw versions > of libstdc++ you'll have to find them elsewhere." > > reply. Possibly www.mingw.org will have these. > > Regardless, since this is mingw specific you should take your request > to one of the mingw mailing lists which are mentioned at the web site > above. Sorry. I will ask my question to one of the mingw mailing lists. Of course, cygwin tools help us to use windows effectively. Mingw compiler also is effective with cygwin tools. Thanks again. -- Want to unsubscribe from this list? Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com