Thank you!

Just a quick note to give you a big THANK YOU.

I needed a way to access my 4-port serial card, unfortunately
running on a Windows-NT box, via TCP/IP.  Finding nothing after an
hour of web searching, I decided to write it myself.  It was a snap
to get something running on Linux (I suppose I've done more socket
code than others).  Then I simply compiled it under Cygwin.  Bingo!
Worked first time.  Thank you!

Back in March, I had a brief conversation with Uli.  He mentioned
that a large number of support questions involve Motorola S-Records.
You may like to take a look at
	http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~millerp/srecord.html
I find it very useful in manipulating S-Record files.

Regards
Peter Miller	E-Mail:	millerp@canb.auug.org.au
/\/\*		WWW:	http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~millerp/
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are personal and do not necessarily
	reflect the opinion of my employer or the opinions of my colleagues.