Hello again

I just installed CYGWIN on Windows NT 4.0 (service pack 5) as Administrator.
Everything looked good.  Then I logged in as another user, Tester, and found
the following difficulties:
1) The shortcut on the Start Menu was placed in the Administrator profile
instead of All Users, so there was no shortcut for Tester.
2) The filesystem root was C:\ instead of C:\CYGWIN.
All it took was a couple of point and clicks in Explorer to solve minor
difficulty #1 but I cannot solve #2.
If you log in as any user other than Administrator, the file system root is
not redirected, hence I get a "cannot locate /tmp" error amongst other
things.
I do not wish to recreate /tmp, /bin, /etc, et all under C:.
I would like to know why the redirection doesn't work, or, most likely, what
I additionally need to do (and didn't) to make it work.
Thanks in advance.