RE: all commands start up sloooooow......

that also helped more, thanks!
setting my CYGWIN variable also helped a lot.

thanks everyone for your help!

Thanks,
Frank Merenda | Senior Software Engineer
VetExchange   | http://www.VetExchange.com
fmerenda@VetExchange.com

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."

-- Roger Caras