Re: all commands start up sloooooow......

What I've noticed on this issue is that if I disable the Virus Scanner speed
improves at an unbelievable amount.  WITIH is that the Virus Scanner is warned
anytime a file is touched and goes to check for changes and ends up slowing
down the entire works.

Regards,
Earnie.