Re: setup, default mounts

If I'm understanding this all properly, I'm going
to have a bit of a situation when I do finally upgrade
from b20.1.

Ever since b18 or so, I've flattened the distribution
and currently depend on:

C: -> /

with

/bin
/usr/bin
/usr/lib
/usr/local/ ...

being wholly separate entities.

Looks like we're heading from one extreme to another.

ie. from an overly deep directory structure to an
overly flat one.  Sheesh !

bisk

Begin forwarded message: